In preparation for my presentation on the 22nd, these are the links I will be needing:
- Dice Tales Web Site: http://dice-tales.com/
This web site collect “war stories from veteran gamers”. The original site was good for the time (late 1990s) but I was never satisfied with the navigation. I turned it into a blog because I could use the tag feature as a database. Also the style of blog fit the style of storytelling used by gamers (or veterans) when telling their war stories.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dice_tales
This allows for notification of new stories on the web site. Additionally the ability to use images can help interest folks in addition to a brief summary of the tale.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiceTales
In addition to the Twitter account, the Facebook would be able to announce new stories and features. It would also facilitate receiving new stories from the audience.
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/109021439987849581963/posts?partnerid=ogpy0
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional resources for announcing new stories and communicating with the audience.